We offer many years of experience with residential conveyancing and have represented both buyers and sellers of property.
Our solicitors can offer assistance with your residential conveyancing in the following ways:
- Help you fully understand the issues involved in purchasing or selling property
- Assistance with buying or selling at auction or by private sale and transfers of property ownership
- Right to Buys/ Shared ownerships, Buy-to-let investments and Remortgaging
- Information about the costs involved (including any stamp duty land tax)
- Negotiating purchase and sales contract special terms and conditions
- Sale or purchase of vacant land, units and purchases ‘off the plan’
- Advice for meeting lender requirements
- Arranging searches and land enquiries
Buying a property is probably most people’s biggest ever investment and can be quite stressful. We are here to ease the stress and ensure the entire process runs smoothly and efficiently whether you are purchasing a first property or selling your family home. We are happy to take on any size of work, from a one-off service to ongoing assistance with your residential property matters. We can draft and review mortgages, guarantees, charges and other securities documentation. Our charges are reasonable, taking into account the amount of work we do on your behalf.
We are often asked how long a transaction will take to complete. Each transaction is different but on average it takes around 2 months. The time taken is often determined by how quickly any mortgage offer is received, whether there is a ‘chain’ and, if so, the number of parties in it, how quickly each party is prepared to move as timescales are often determined by the slowest party in the transaction chain etc. Rest assured that we will always do our best to progress your transaction as quickly as possible.
Contact Us now to find out more or to arrange an appointment to discuss your requirements.