Our Divorce & Family legal services cover:
- Annulment of marriages
- Preparing Prenuptial agreements
- Preparing Co-habitation agreements
- Legal separation issues and agreements
- Domestic Violence and Non-Molestation and or Occupation Orders
- Orders relating to children, e.g., Contact, Residence, Parental Responsibility, Prohibited Steps, etc.
- Legal Representation at Court
- Property Settlements
- Family Mediation
We understand that dealing with relationship breakdown and or other family matters can be a challenge requiring sensitive and careful handling especially as emotions can often run high at such times. Rest assured we will deal with your case sympathetically, competently and confidentially. We will provide you with expert legal advice and support throughout your case, helping you make what can often be difficult confusing but important decisions. Our experienced solicitors will help you understand your rights and safeguard your position, outlining your best course of action and the associated costs.
Although we seek to achieve the best possible result for you, we also bear in mind the best interests of any children involved especially. We will vigorously put forward your position and argue for the most satisfactory outcome for you. We will keep you regularly updated of progress of your case.
Contact us now to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced family lawyers