Our Divorce & Family legal services cover:
- Prenuptial and/ or co-habitation agreements
- Preparing and serving divorce papers
- Legal separation issues and agreements
- Annulment of marriages
- Property settlements
- Family Mediation
- Legal representation at Court
- Domestic and family violence and Non Molestation and Occupation Orders
- Orders relating to children, e.g., Residence, Parental Responsibility, Prohibited Steps, Child custody and/ or Contact Orders
We understand that dealing with relationship breakdown and other family or matrimonial matters can be a challenge requiring sensitive and careful handling especially as emotions can often run high at such times. Rest assured we will deal with your case sympathetically, competently and confidentially. We will provide you with expert legal advice and support throughout your case, helping you make what can often be difficult confusing but important decisions. Our experienced solicitors will help you understand your rights and safeguard your position, outlining your best course of action and the associated costs.
Although we seek to achieve the best possible result for you, we also bear in mind the best interests especially of any children involved. We will vigorously put forward your position and argue for the most satisfactory outcome for you. We will keep you regularly updated of progress of your case.
Contact us now to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced family lawyers.